From: Dave Campen [mailto:dave@campen.eurobell.co.uk]
Sent: 28 June 2001 07:06
To: type3
Subject: Re: "Day Mouldings" Wings

> >  Do you or anyone else on the List know where these
> > "Day Mouldings" wings were made and were they also made for Type 3s?
Are
> they
> > still available for Type 3 and Type 4 vehicles?

I believe a company called Smith & Deakin still make late Type 3 wings, and
they may do Type 4s as well. I don't have their references to hand, but they
advertise in most UK classic car mags. I've not seen the product, so I can't
vouch for the quality.

The Day wings are great, though. I think my ex (now Gary M's) Variant has
them, and they are really solid and a good fit.