From: Dave Hall [mailto:dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk]
Sent: 27 June 2001 21:08
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: "Day Mouldings" Wings

>  Do you or anyone else on the List know where these
> "Day Mouldings" wings were made and were they also made for Type 3s?  Are
they
> still available for Type 3 and Type 4 vehicles?

Hi Simon,
They were made by George Day in Lincolnshire (Eastern England) to an
incredibly high standard.  He has quite recently stopped doing the Type 3
wings - probably stopped the Type 4 ones a long time ago!  I would guess the
moulds are now gone too, but I could ask.  Trouble is, where would I keep
them if they were still existing and available?  I have a new Left-hand one
(Marina blue) and am looking after a good Right-hand one in Pastel white for
another guy.  They're both available!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/