[T3] Hockey stick question

Here's one for all you tranny experts out there.  My T3 hockey stick
is getting pretty worn on the O.D. and I'd like to replace it.  I've
got a couple of T1 hockey sticks that have setscrew dimples top and
bottom.  I already know that the bottom one isn't right for the T3,
tried it once in the past, could only shift 3rd and 4th.  Has anyone
out there respotted the dimple for a T3 on one of these?  I don't have
the T3 tranny out yet, so I can't really see how much offset from the
existing one I need.  Looks like it just needs to be diametrically
opposite the top one.  Also how hard are these things?  Can I just use
a cobalt bit or am I going to have to break out the die grinder?