[T3] Fuel sender

Well...

Took out the fuel sender and, a couple things.

1)Bentley says the gasket should have a grounding strip. My gasket did not,
yet the sender gets a signal to the gauge. What should this grounding strip
look like?

2)I turned the sender over and over and the float inside resisted moving at
first, yet with further turning over it seemed to come free and move the
full length. Now my gau
--
Mike Wodkowski
72 SQBK