[T3] fuel sender

I'm beginning to suspect something's either wrong w/fuel gauge or sender.

Gauge turns off, gauge turns on. I filled tank and it showed almost full. I
drove a few hundred miles. Gauge shows 5/8s full. I fill up (adding 4
gallons of gas) gauge sows 3/4s full.

I pull the sender wire and the gauge goes to empty.

Is there anyway the sender can be incorrectly installed to misread the
contents of the tank? Does it stick?

With no odometer and an untrustworthy gas gauge, this is going to be one
interesting road trip.

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 SQBK