[T3] re day mouldings wings

these wings are superb and cannot be faulted in any way i have one fitted
front left on my 66 i have had before fiberglass front wings of a dubious
origin and they were terible and the hours i had to put in to get them to
fit well was not funny at all.
     my day mouldings wing fits first time no problem and the headlight
bucket is also very good with the light sealing perfectly.
      i will have to get rid of my front right wing someday as it is early
body but with the petrol flap , my car of course has the petrol filler under
the bonnet so i didnt need the flap . it is filled over with polyester
filler so if anybody gets real desperate for a early with flap wing and they
can supply me with the early no flap wing i would cosider a swap .
       this is the reason pure and simple i only used filler and didnt fire
up my welder and close that hole forever!
      if you ever see day mouldings for sale they are great buy them.
neil verdon 66 sqr on irs pan
best among equals rise to the top.