[T3] RE: [T3] Perfect 1965 Notchback!

81K kms equals 50,331 miles (yes, I read ahead)

1965 1500 S has dual carbs.  Hopefully it's still an all-original spec.
S engine so it's high compression.  Requires super gas all the time but
the extra power is worth it.  ;)

2 things I noticed:
They added emergency blinkers to it?  Possible factory or dealer option?
The distributor has a vacuum canister that looks like a 36hp Beetle, I would
assume this is correct, although I have never seen this style in a Type
3.

Damn, it's nice!!!

Everett
http://thesamba.com