From: Richard Green [mailto:rlgreen@industryinet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 8:25 AM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] invasion 2002

I can not say for sure yet, but there should be some of us from Texas going.
Houston, Austin, San Antiono & Dallas-Fort Worth could all meet up somewhere
and
caravan. El Paso  too if we go I 10.. Any Texas listies? Big Al? others?
Cayson.whats the point if you don't drive (or ride)? 8<)  No airplane for
me... All or nothing..

VWMAN18@aol.com wrote:

> Is anyone from the south going?  I'm going to be heading north from an
area near Lake Okeechobee(If I wind up driving).  I want to kind of gauge
who's coming.

--
Richard Green
Lost in Texas with