Re: [T3] It's alive!!!!!!

> Does anyone have tuning instructions posted for Dual Web 40's?  Also, does
> anyone know if there's any advantages over putting Weber 40's on an
> otherwise stock 1600 rather than the original 32's?
>
> I'm considering trading/selling the Weber 40's, but I'm trying to get the
> carbs synched and tuned first.
>
> Where is Dave's website about tuning the 32's?
>
> Jason
> '68 Notch

Dave Hall's website is www.hallvw.clara.net . You'll find all sorts of
useful info on there.

IMHO you're probably better with the 32s than the 40s for smoothness,
mileage etc, assuming the 32s are in good condition. As you've already got
the 40s though, it might be worth a little effort to try and set them up
properly before you go spending more cash.