[T3] Door Seals

Going to have a few rainless days and I thought I'd get my door seals on
before my big trip to the Midwest. Any advice? I've never done this before.
I presume the doors have to come off. Are they too much for one person to
deal with alone, taking off and putting back on?

What's the best solvent for removing old adhesive from the doors without
removing the paint? Damn crap auto stores only sell the 3M adhesive but not
the 3M adhesive remover.

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 SQBK