Fwd: [T3] oil cooler removal

It is possible to remove the oil cooler without dropping the engine, however
it is not easy. First you need to remove the left side injectors (if it is
still FI). Then remove the intake from the left side as well, remove any
wires that are in your way incl. the coil, find all the engine tin bolts and
remove them, lift off the tin and voila, there's your oil cooler. Good luck.
Matt