RE: [T3] more relay stuff

Having driven a bunch of newer cars since my '67 Sqbk, one of the things
I miss is the high beam relay switch arrangement on the Sqbk.  These
newer fancy cars use a full push or pull of the turn signal stalk
to change high/low.  My hands can never find the current position of the
stalk. I have to flail around to find it.  The relay switch on the
stalk of the '67 is always in the same position, always ready to change
whatever state it's in to the other one.

If you really want to rid yourself of the arrangement, get one of the
even older type floor switches, and bypass the relay altogether.  I
have one of those in my '64 non-VW truck, love that as well.  I don't
have to take my hands off the wheel on the turns to change headlights.

They are easily available at any FLAPS, as they came in almost every
car up through the mid 60's.

The relay itself should be a standard relay for using low power wiring
to switch a higher power device.  Again should be easily available, but
you may have to alter the wiring.  It's the fixed pin location of the
relay that makes it difficult to locate.

Jeff '67 Sqbk