[T3] Off white steering wheel

My brother just traded a 78 Champaign Bus for some parts to the president of
one of the local VW clubs here in NY and and along with some other parts we
got  was this off white steering wheel. (major cracks and chips)  I pulled
off the Wolfsburg crest and the part # reads 311 415 651A, same as my black
69 steering wheel.  Anyone has any info on this piece?  Thanks!

Michael
1969 Fastback