[T3] re generator (bit of a tall story)

after a 350 mile drive once my pully snapped in half i was going to durham
in the north east of england from dorset on the south coast.
                           it snapped with only 20 or so miles to go so i
turned of the stereo and cracked on i got there no problem and the next
morning the car also started enableing me to get into durham city.
                           i went of all places to a vw main dealer were i
was served by an aged parts man who was shocked when i told him what i
wanted .
                           it was going to take 5 days for the pully to come
from milton keynes and i told him i only had one day . he suggested a local
alternator generator rebuilding place so i paid him a visit.
                           he had a pully from a beatle it is bigger and it
is not the same but i made it fit.
                           it ate my belt 20 miles from where i lived in
dorset so again i turned of the stereo and cracked on it got me home with my
lights on!!!

 had i have been in a beetle id have been a very very unhappy teddy by this
point but because t3 suck air without the aid of rubber belts all was well.
i just love t3.
neil verdon 66 sqr on irs pan
best among equals rise to the top.