Re: [T3] What size brake lines..?

Subject: Re: [T3] What size brake lines..?

> I'm not so sure - the left and right rear for '69 on have different 311
> numbers - I don't see why VW would have had different numbers if they were
> the same.  Maybe there's not much difference though.

I looked at the rear lines on my '69 parts car. They are different. The left
is male/female, and the right is female/female. The left line male end
screws directly into the "T" with the line from the front. The right side
has a steel line from the "T" up and over the front of the transmission, and
connects to the inner end of the right flex line.
BTW, on RHD cars, which side of the tunnel does the steel line from the
master cylinder to the rear run on??? RHD may have everything reversed.

Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org
http://www.classicvw.org/