RE: Invasion 2002

I bet some of the "Sandy Eggo" people might be up for the trip.  I will
drive the '65 square, should be ready by then, up the 15 and make stops for
searching out t3 parts.     I lived in UT and have taken that route more
times than I'd admit to, but have seen some t3's. There's a Canadian '68
fastback that I had my eyes on a few years back.... Jack