Re: [T3] Wiring

On 21 Jun 2001, at 14:02, Mike Wodkowski wrote:

> Then why the 2 mini terminals at the side marker? (and thanks for the
> clear-up PerL). When I followed the wiring diag.......ohhhhhhhhhh NOW
> I GET IT! So the gray wire hooks to both mini terminals? Like an
> input/output?

VW sometimes used smaller connectors to make it hard to
confuse the wiring. For some reason it must have been cheaper to
cut a wide terminal in half than to just cut away one whole side, so
there are several places on these cars where you are left with what
looks like an empty half terminal.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org