Re: [T3] VW TYPE 3 sticker accessory...Late models

> > Do you have any picture to show us? I'm not sure about which sticker
> > you mean.

I have a picture in the VWoA accessory catalogue that I could send if you
like, Per. Or you can download the catalogue from www.thesamba.com/vw (I
think that's where I found it anyway!) and gaze enviously at all the really
cool accessories the US guys got and us Europeans (or Scandinavians!)
didn't!

If it helps it's a bit like the sticker on a Mini 1275GT, but I don't
suppose you see a lot of those in Norway.....