[T3] Wiring

Well, spent a couple days working on the headlight and turn signal wiring.
Hoo boy, my case for the Driver side headlight is a mess. In fact I think my
fender was re-shapen at some point. The casing for the headlight on the left
is different than on the right. Or are Bug headlights larger than T3s.

Re turn signals. Anyone have the entire casing for the right side. The whole
metal part. Mine's pretty rusty. Hard to secure the bulbs in.

But here's the question. The wiring guide in the Bentley for 72's shows the
gray + wire running 1st to the side marker, then to the larger bulb. No
black - wire to the side marker. The black - wire runs only to the large
bulb. Now, this did not work on my setup since my side markers had mini
terminals that required both gray and black wires be run to both the front
and side marker socket terminals (the wires had to be pigtailed). At lease
this is what it took for my side markers to operate properly. So what gives
with the wiring diagram, or what did I do wrong?

Oh, yeah, anyone have a place I can get front turn signal seals?

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 SQBK