Re: [T3] VW TYPE 3 sticker accessory...Late models

Well...  this message came in just a little too late... since Keith Park had to
unsubscribe temporally.......  since he HAS a set of these stripes that are NOS
never been used...  I think that his are silver or something like that.....
he has mentioned them to me a couple of times.....   So... there is one of us
that does have a set that can be repro'ed.......................

--
Todd Daley
Ontario, Canada