[T3] Yes, Another Swarm comment

 How, about Drew Carey's "Moon over Parma" as the official song of the
event? I think it's about Parma, Ohio though.

As some of you may know by bumping into me at the Classic, I am currently
getting started on putting together a Type 3 Photo/History book. I fell in
love with squarebacks a few years back and had a '71 named Lisa until I
seized it in the Baja desert. Now I drive a Volvo and hope that some kind
person will give me a '65 Square out of sheer generosity.

Any how this will be a great event for all enthiusiasts and will
definately make it into the book as a milestone. It will probably be the
largest collection of Type 3's since they left Germany. I won't miss it!

  William Bay