Re: [T3] invasion 2002

Did VW Trends jump on as a sponser, you may have already posted it... How about movie @
the drive-in. Maybe a VW movie (herbie) or Rohan or ???? Also need to add a mileage from
Texas... Houston or Austin. There are some Type 3's down here on the bottom coast too.
P>)
But if PerL gets to come I think he will get the long distance award!!! If he can figure
how to drive on water.....

Type3Guy wrote:

> just a quick update...
> I have added a little more info to the web site, and I hope to have motel listings,
> campgrounds and the like on the site by mid July.   Keep on you fellow type 3 friends
> to get them into this!!!  And to PerL,  if you show up we will get you into the
> passanger seat of some fast type 3s (-:

Richard Green
Lost in Texas with
Bluebonnets and Blue Bell Ice Cream