Re: [T3] (t3) seats

> Blue is very rare in the UK, even the vinyl, and cloth wasn't even in the
UK
> brochures as far as I recall. The importers (not VW-owned) ordered a very
> narrow range of mainly low spec vehicles which they sold at a relatively
> high price.

I've just dug out some sales brochures and you're right, Dave. In the 8/71
brochure there are three colours of vinyl, (even then, Alabaster is with
Sumatra Green and Gentian Blue only, and the Lapis Blue only comes with
Marina Blue; otherwise it's black or black). The 5/70 book doesn't list
paint or interiors at all; the only interior pic shows Alabaster vinyl.

Funnily enough, the brochure for the '67 MY lists the cloth as standard and
vinyl as an extra cost option. Ooh the luxury...... The cloth seems to make
a reappearance for the '73 MY, but as the brochure lists all the possible
colours and interiors, and the Notch as well, it may not be strictly UK
specific.