RE: [T3] Brakes Appear fixed and unrelated questions

	the back panel behind the rear seat is cooked and rotten - I imagine you
just fabricate some kind of new panel out of something flexible as I'm 	sure
it's not available..

I just got done making that panel for my fasty out of 22 gage sheet metal.
You can see the before pics on my site, and I'll try to get the after pics
uploaded soon. Let me tell you that it wasn't easy making that panel. I was
working on it all day! I cut out the general shape the trial fitted it; cut
alittle more, try to fit it again. I finnaly got it to work but it wasn't
perfect. I didn't exactly get it to line up flush under the back window. Its
off by a 1/4" at the very center. It was hard to do because the panel tapers
in on the sides and you need the panel to curve up towards teh rear windows
wich is curved out! Lucky this panel is coivered by cartpet so you don't
have to see where I messed up

Eric
1968 VW Blue Fastback
http://www.edinboro.edu/~e153916n/darkside_resto.htm