RE: [T3] CD ignition system question (it's computerized, not CD...)

I do (Jacobs and Pertronix).  Yes, do what they say.  I gapped my plugs at
0.040" (after many runs to find the best setting for MY ENGINE...YOURS MAY
BE DIFFERENT) and gained some noticeable torque (a hill that was steady in
4th could now be accelerated on).  Sounds like a good set up!!

   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/