Re: [T3] Bumpers for Sale?!

On 18 Jun 2001, at 11:41, Carrie Elm wrote:

> Can you guys give me an opinion on something?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592376920
>
> Is this honestly what a person should expect to pay for a set of bumpers
> like this???  I would love to have them, but DAMN.

They're certainly nice; I've never seen these on a car, but this is the
second set that ISP has put up for auction. The first set sold for
over $1000. ISP seems to have a lot of stock that they are in the
process of getting rid of. I don't care for the fact that they tend to
give you the impression that they are selling the LAST one that
they have, only to come up with another one, just a bit later.

Does anyone know if these are factory parts? I'm gonna have to
look in the microfilm and make sure. They may well be aftermarket
parts.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org