Re: [T3] wiring.. last bit ;)

On 18 Jun 2001, at 2:32, Jason Cornfeld wrote:

> but the return line.. (hard line through tunnel) I cant get air to
> go through it.. what could i use to clear it out?

Try something like a long wire in a drill. Perhaps straighten out a
heavy coathanger and flatten the end to make it a bit of a cutter.

> now.. on the rear.. in the engine compartment.. can
> anyone take a picture of how their lines are run? I hae the 3 way T-s
> on mine and a cold start injector on the right side. but i am still
> not sure how to run them and i cant figure it out per bentley as they
> dont show the lines that come straight up off between the injectors.I

The extra stub on the right goes to the CS valve which is on the
right side of the intake air dist. I usually run that hose up from the
Tee and then down between the 2 air runners to the CSV.

> on my wiring.. I have 2 connections
> that i dont know where to connect. there is on the left side of the
> engine close to the beginning of the wiring harness a 2 plug
> connector. I think in the bentley an muir its T-2? What wires go to
> this? I am thinking something under the seat? (relay)

Yes, these 2 wires BOTH bring power from the main power relay
under the back seat.

> and he one directly behind the throttle body. its T-1 I think..
> does this wire run all the way up to the fuel pup relay for the
> Main power to the brain?

It provides a brain-controled ground to the pump relay, while the
power comes from the main relay.