From: Anders, Paul B [mailto:paul.b.anders@intel.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 6:39 AM
To: 'martinezl@icanet.com.mx'
Subject: D-Jetronic Pressure Sensor

Hi, Leon,

I saw your postings to the Type 3 list regard the adjustment of the
D-Jetronic pressure sensor. Here's a web page I developed that I thought you
might find interesting or useful. Feel free to share it with the Type 3
guys.

http://members.rennlist.com/pbanders/manifold_pressure_sensor.htm

Brad Anders