Re: [T3] Which Distributor?

> >I think ALL of these dists are combination vacuum/mech advance,
>
> The dizzy that was in there was just vacuum. The replacement is vacuum
(two connections on advance can) and mechanical. I've done the 'suck test'
on the vac advance can - OK. The vac retard side (larger bore) will not pass
the suck test - it's leaky. The mech advance seems to work fine; smooth
advance as the revs are increased.

Isn't the double vac dizzy a '72 part? (not that it makes a difference!)