Re: (T3) Breather removal

It's a very special  tool  guys(and gals)....Everyone get together your bin
full of larger,assorted flatwashers.... Find the one that fits nicely in the
slot...(may have to trim two edges to slip down in) Lock onto it with a
smaller set of  vise grips(sticking straight up,middle of the washer) Lock a
larger pair onto these perpendicular to them(or I suppose you could use an
adjustable) Turn & remove.
Save that puppy!
Works like a charm(took me a while to realize how simple the solution was).
Cheers!
Chuck
'66 SB