Re: [T3] Crankcase breather removal? and thermostat part

I could just see you hack sawing in the back yard....just a little more,
just a little more (grunts between cuts) I've been there. Thanks for you
input but i found a pry bar that just happen to be the same width as the
gland nut recesses. Gotta love it when you find something that works
perfect and it's free! And yes, i finally replaced my tube between the
breather and the filler tube, After about six hours of sweaty greasy
work trying to do it without removing the breather.
Peace all,
jesse
71 fi squareback

Re: I grabbed the "tool" with a vice grip and with a little work I got
it off.
It was a lot of work with the hacksaw (I rested often) and it was just a

coincidence that we happened to have a suitable pipe but...its an
idea...

Barry Viss
'68 Square