Re: [T3] Rear fender (quarter panel compatibility) with 69

> > wraparound blinkers 64-67, then 68-69 were bullet again.  70 and up are
the
> > large wraparounds.  i think other countrys might be different.
>
> Basically, A's and N's had bullets, S's and L's had wraps.

True in Europe, but the USA spec for 68-69 needed side visible turn signals
and the
small wrap rounds didn't have this, so they had to fit the bullet (lower
spec) ones again
for 68-69 USA models.

(Not really the subject of this message though, I've just noticed!).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------