[T3] ignition compatibility

My ignition is shot in my 67 square.  i need a new lock cylinder.  i cannot
find one anywhere and i don't think they are available anymore(or are they?).
so i ordered a 68-70 lock cylinder from California imports to try my luck. it
was not going to fit no matter what.   the one from cal imports is way to
big!!! but it is supposedly the right one.  i then noticed the same part is
available from RMMW but the catalog says its for a 67 to 70.  That really
confused me, so now I found an original ignition from a 68-69, will this fit
my 67?  It looks more like what I need.

I took my lock cylinder out of my car and took it to the locksmith and he got
it to turn but he said it is beat from a key being put in and out for years,
and it will most likely break in the near future.  Anyone on the list have a
67 lock cylinder w/keys available?
Any suggestions?

Jeremy Wiseman
Auburn WA