Re: [T3] 63 Wheel cylinders needed!

On 14 Jun 2001, at 8:05, shackedup wrote:

> As it turns out at least one of the front right wheel cylinders in my
> '63 is un-rebuildable.  There was simply too much deterioration in the
> cylinder bore.  Does anyone have a good rebuildable cylinder or two to
> sell?

I know this is marginal, but I have had great luck over the years
with cylinders that looked pretty bad, but still didn't leak. OTOH,
there are several places out there which will install sleeves in your
cylinders. I have never needed this service, but this is exactly
where it could be valuable.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org