Re: [T3] Wheel cylinders needed!

Andre=> turns out at least one of the front right
=> wheel cylinders in my '63 is un-rebuildable.

I think we're well past the point where it's become a good idea to try to
salvage these parts. Sleeving wheel cylinders isn't a particularly difficult
job with the right equipment. Since we got the lathe set up we've been doing
it here with good results. I've heard very good things about White Post
Restorations as a commercial source. Does anyone have experience to share on
the actual cost of sleeving wheel and master cylinders for our cars?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Razor-Edge