Re: [T3] '66 Square 6 Volt Questions

I am making progress on my electrical system.  I now have most of the lights
working.  The blinker and flashers work most of the time. I think the flasher
is just sticky.  I hope that it loosens up over time.

Still can't get the wiper switch to do anything except unscrew the knob.  I
suspect that it is corroded  and thus stuck.

I can get the solenoid to kick and the starter to spin by shorting across the
solenoid, but still get nothing by turning the key.  Sounds like my switch
needs some attention.  Anything else it could be?

I completed the brake work and the engine is just about ready to go back in.
Won't make the car show at work this Friday, but it was a nice motivating
factor.  Hopefully will be firing it up this weekend.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (???)