[T3] Pedal assy.

Hey all,

	I was wondering if anyone has a good used pedal assy for a 67
square. Clutch and brake pedals. What happened was the hook that the clutch
hooks up to bent back and is on the verge of breaking. It costs like 13
bucks for that rod so I was wondering if anyone had a good replacement assy
I could pick up instead. Mine is in pretty bad condition. Thanks. I am in
San Jose ca.

Gerald