[T3] az listees help a fellow VW owner out?

Eh I'm wondering if anyone in the arizona area (close to south scottsdale)
could help me with My 68 squareback, I talked with a friend who was going to
help me, but he's of late found a new love affair in his life (other then
VW's) so I've seen him less and less lately.

But now I'm kinda stuck with a squareback that's almost perfect (aside from
interior work) but who's engine needs some help to get it on the road.  So I
was wondering if any of the Arizona listee's could help me out maybe?
Nothing real big, just someone to show me my way around the VW engine and
all...  I just want to get it on the road so I have something to drive when
my other car is sold.

-corivus de lan

68 squareback (kermit)