Re: Notchback Worth Buying?

speaking of notchs , if anyone is around the louisiana area i have a friend
that has a yard full of Vw's mostly T1 and T2 but he does have 1 T3 notch if
i remember corectly it is around a 68 im biteing my lip on this but i think
he said it was a euro and if my memory serves me correct it wasnt to bad off
pretty straight you could probley get it from him for a hundred bucks he is
selling all his stash.. just thought i would let any T3 people in the area
know.. i do have 1 pic of it  not a very good one but a pic all the same