Re: [T3] Brakes on my '66 Square

Well there is the E brake... but it is really of very limited use... and
most people dont maintain or adjust them properly so I really dont consider
them a choice of backup. The GTI has good brakes, but all the E brakes Ive
used on DISC setups were not even adequate parking brakes... My RX7 in case,
perhaps the germans did better.

keith