[T3] Villa park show Pic's

Hope this is alright to share my pictures from today's
show here.  Only the one T3 (listee, is it Frank) but
some other nice VW's.  I saw one other Square just
like one pictured, in lesser condition and not
showing.  I also had my FB, but it is not for showing
right now.  Could have had a second place, oh well.
Anyone else have show pictures of more T3's, I would
love to see them.
http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/vwfasty/lst?.dir=/Villa+park+IL+01

John
69 Fastback