Re: [T3] High-output fan?

Jim Adney wrote:

> A liter is a LOT less than a cubic foot, so your numbers are lots
> smaller than the ones John quoted. Where did yours come from?

A Swedish type1 + 2 DIY manual. But here is where I was wrong, I wrote liters per
minute. The correct was liters per second.
The actual number is also in the Haynes manual. It says that the air volume on the
type3 is 580 liters or 20.6 cu.ft. per second @ 3800 rpm.

I'm sorry for the mistake.

PerL
73 Variant L