Re: Type 3 headlights

Can anyone help Kevin out?

>> I have been searching for someone to guide me in grafting some of the older

Beatle headlight buckets on my Type 3.  I spotted your response and was

wondering if you knew of anyone who has done it or if you have done it.

Any information that you can provide would help me out.  Im almost ready to

start cutting and I would like some input from someone who has already done

it.

Thanks Kevin. >>

Kevin.Fogg@portland.af.mil