[T3] volt regulator? & barn storage

I imagine a T1 Bosch volt regulator is same as my 69
Fastback FI.  It has "VA 14V 30A" stamped on the side.
 Is that V olkswagen A merica, 14 volt, 30 amp.

Barry, re: barn storage, if that is dirt or rock
floor, note that there is a lot of moisture coming
from that floor.  Do not expect very much rust
prevention.  That would be only a small bit better
than outside.  Also I imagine Barn has no heat.  A
plus would be windows.  The sun does wonders to help
keep away the moisture. If barn is only option, and it
has dirt floor, put plastic down under the car which
will help a little.  And at least it is away for that
dam salt.

John R
69 Fastback AT-FI