Re: [T3] Steven Ayers

Great, now I get to sound like a dimwit!  The head
temp sensor wasn't even finger-tight.  It's what you
get, when you have 'help' putting an engine together.

--- Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org> wrote: > On 8 Jun
2001, at 21:45, James MacNaughton wrote:

> > Long story short, Steven hooked me up with his own
> > information, and a really knowledgeable VWoA
> mechanic
> > up there.  After I'd fiddled for hours, fifteen
> > minutes and an ohmmeter later and the mech had me
> > headed back down said Hill
>
> Don't keep us in suspense. What was wrong? ;-)
>
> -
> Jim Adney
> jadney@vwtype3.org
> Madison, WI 53711-3054
> USA

> mailto:help@vwtype3.org

=====
Mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.
If I knew what I was doing, I'd be dangerous.

James MacNaughton
Piper, Village Idiot