Re: [T3] High-output fan?

Anyone know how much Horsepower does our fans use? What about the CFM on the
fan I would guess there would be a max CFM (cubic feet per minute) rating on
it. I was looking at the fan from my old 71 sqbak, and forgot how small it
is. it looks more like the 911 fan all the upright guys are using. Is it
aluminum or magnesium or a combo like the engine cases?

--
Richard

Lost in Texas