[T3] eberspacher petrol heater

hi there.
           been a while since i posted anything been reserching my t4 into
t3 project!

  firstly many thanks to russ i got my eberspacher running without sounding
extremely dangerous banging poping and the like by making a new pressure
regulator diafram with the supplyed material.thanks russ 8~)

       problem is it still smokes a bit to much for my likeing ive done all
the electrics shiny bright and tight! new diafram ,is there anything else
that may cause it to run slightly rich still? anybody any thoughts.

neil verdon 66 sqr on irs pan
best among equals rise to the top.