[T3] Rough starting, all of a sudden

Take care of some problems, get more in return.
Sunday I actually got some car time (had to beg,
borrow and ignore plea's from the wife.)

I replaced reverse light bulb.  Was fun to ask Trak
Auto what bulb to use,  as none listed in computer
(add-on accessory?)

Also found water leak to be the front window seal, It
looks in decent shape, but catches water coming off
roof, and if a lot is coming down will let it in about
5 inches from passenger door, at top.  (will have to
keep cover on in the rain, I do not have garage
priviledges over the wife's CR-V - - yet!) leak
Q:Previously asked, Thanks for the replies.

Also got driver's side rear running light to work
again.  As idiots guide states over and over again,
check those fuses first.  They should add: don't just
look at them to see if they are still complete, but
reach in and move them around to make sure there is
good contact!  took me a couple of shots at catching a
fuse that just wasn't making good contact?

Now I come out on Monday morning and attempt to start
her up. (no name yet, but see link for my first posted
picture of her:)
http://www.ameritech.net/users/everard/goodside.JPG

Anyway with my '69 FI - AT Fastback,  the PO
recommended I turn the key 3-4 times before starting,
to load up the FI, which I do.  She has always started
with a little 'rraannnkkk' sound and fired right up.
Monday morning no such luck.  I get it to start up
after a couple of seconds, it idles very rough and
slowly dies.  It does this repeatadly.  after a few
minutes of trying once I got it to idle for a few
seconds I can give it gas, and it will struggle, up
the rev's - then rev fine if kept higher than idle.
It will slowly quit again w/o giving gas.  Finally got
her to Idle, ran ok, made it to train station, then
started with just a little bit of the same trouble
coming home.

Today I tried again?  Once I finally got it started
and kept revving it, it (backfired? a pop) and was
bumbling pretty rough. Decided I should not drive and
figure out what is causing this.

She ran great Sunday, Actually drove around for 2-3
hours running errands etc.  She's full of gas, turning
over, all lights working, oils fine, etc.  Where do I
start.

To help not get too depressed I took the photo's here
are some more. 'It's not how you feel it's how you
look.' This one should cheer any t-3 lover up.  Empi
light brow's complete the perm-a-smile.
http://www.ameritech.net/users/everard/smile.JPG

I was hoping to start pulling Fenders after the
Milwaukee, Wi Concours Motors show this Saturday.
http://www.ameritech.net/users/everard/body_rust.JPG
(Jim, the MOFOCO show isn't until July 14th, at Union
Grove Drag strip!)

Was also hoping to drive the 60 miles to show in her,
not sure that will happen now.

John
'69 Fastback FI-AT (being stubborn, it must be a woman
: ^ )