Re: [T3] Fastback commercial

Hi Jedediah,

The playback will depend on a clean download.  Your's might have been interrupted at that 3 sec. mark and doesn't know how to continue.

Make SURE you have the most current version of Quicktime and I would suggest for those who have slower than 56K modems to wait until your computer is NOT in use and internet traffic is at a minimum.

The file downloaded and played perfectly for me.

I just wished that it had the complete ending... and didn't have the black square ID box that the TV show that aired it put on there.

Anyone know if that was a DDB production?

Big Al

>the commercial doesn't seem to play right?   it will
>play for about 3 seconds then stop.   and yes it
>downloaded completely

For your VW Type 3 cravings:
http://www.autographica.com/vw

Type Three Parts Book Online
Type Three Cabriolet Prototype Project
Rebus Project: 1962 Notchback Restoration

...and the Houston Volkswagen Club
http://www.hvwc.net