[T3] Local VW meeting

Hi Volks!

I was at a local VW meeting yesterday, and of course I took some
pictures. There were about 45 cars there, but only 2 type3s (both were
notches! :-) Among the cars were a truly immaculate K70 which looked to
be new from the showroom. It had only 58000 km (36000 miles) on the
meter and was of course always garaged. Another interesting thing: A
topless Bajabug with type3 engine. The URL for my pictures:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1709594&a=13147455&f=0&sp=0

PerL
73 Variant L